<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15018076?origin\x3dhttp://junjunjumps.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

JunJunJumps!

Days in the life of JunJun and Beb.... Since we noticed folks were getting whiplash trying to catch up with us, we figured freezing ourselves in time and space would be a good thing. Don't forget to surf the Archives! ;)
 

Off to Market! Aug 5th...























Just wanted to do a quick post about our Saturday....we usually sleep in, to catch up on much needed sleep, get dressed, lazily saunter down to La Boulange, then hit the Farmer's Market down the street. They had live music today and lots of beautiful summer goodies. We bought some pluots (apricot x plum love child), organic greens, heirloom tomatoes, and squash blossoms (large and perfect for stuffing). The sun was out and the breeze was glorious.

We then headed to Union Square for some shopping as Rosanna gave us a 30% off card for the GAP. Beb was able to find some stuff while I got something at Macy's. Funny thing happened at Macy's as I was going through the designer clearance section. This rather tall man (say 6' 5''') in is late thirties, maybe part African-american, came up to me and said as-a-matter-of-factly,

"I just wanted to tell you that you are a very attractive man."

Whuh?!?
(Cue Candid Camera jingle...)

Stunned and thought--yeah this is SF, I will smile and take the compliment and shake his outstretched hand. What took me aback was how easy he said it without any glint of femininity or intent to pick up my digits. He could have been a football coach or model scout, I don't know. I smiled back and thanked him for the kind compliment--face was warm from all the blushing. I have never received such a direct compliment about my looks from a completely utter stranger and felt it genuinely expressed.

Ah, and I just had my bday :)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2006 JunJunJumps! | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly