Now for another performance!
So what next? Well, I have this big performance on Feb 24th and 25th in Marina (near Monterey) entitled "Common Ground". I will be part of a multimedia performance of dance, music, spoken word and video depicting the poetry and reality of agriculture. Initially inspired from John Steinbeck's Grapes of Wrath, we will move through issues of pesticides, organic farming, labor practices, immigration, etc. It is a major dance project for me and is quite riveting, moving, and most of all challenging. I think I have been rehearsing with the group for about a year now. Check out www.spectordance.org for further info.
Here are some of the pix from the promotional photo shoot taken last year for your enjoyment.
Here are some of the pix from the promotional photo shoot taken last year for your enjoyment.
Brendan and Junjun: Handplant





congrats dancer boy. it's nice to see you getting so much recognition for your hard work. when will we see you on broadway?
-scott
Broadway? Only if they can enough which I highly doubt! Loads more fun doing it just for the heck of it....
tschues!
D :)
» Post a Comment