Redondo Beach and SF....
Flew down on a friday to Redondo Beach to check out a local meeting for work. It was a convenient place being only 7 miles from LAX. Got a chance to saunter outside to take some pix.



Not a bad place for seafood as you can buy your fish and have them prepare it onsite. I chose to dine on fish and chips and some clam chowder!
Next day, I was able to get out to enjoy the glorious mid-70s weather. I felt sooo overdressed amidst all the toned and tanned bodacious bodies on the beach. This is Hermosa Beach pier which was replete with a "Baywatch" Lifeguard headquarters.
Why would you wear a boot in a place like this? Hermosa Beach pier looking out to Manhattan Beach pier...


Found her! It felt wonderful to be back. The night was perfectly warm and dry. We met up with Cindy and Steve and brought food back to their apartment for a cozy dinner and chat. Glad to be home...









» Post a Comment