<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15018076?origin\x3dhttp://junjunjumps.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

JunJunJumps!

Days in the life of JunJun and Beb.... Since we noticed folks were getting whiplash trying to catch up with us, we figured freezing ourselves in time and space would be a good thing. Don't forget to surf the Archives! ;)
 

On the road again.....Florida

It was not long ago that I just did an overnight and back to Chicago, then I was off to sunny Florida for a week of training in our Institute in West Palm Beach. Luckily my hotel was beach side on Singer Island so I could not wait to get back and relax. But time is fleeting as before I knew it, it was time to go home...


'nuff said :)
and now I bring you "footprints in the sand"




That my friends is either a space alien or a Portuguese-Man-0-War...


...like I said, time was fleeting and before I knew it I was coming home...
of course, with a tan :)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 12:00 PM, Blogger Scott said...

I can't tell what looks more like a space alien...the jellyfish or the bodyless (and oh-so-shapely) leg in the sand! Hope you're having fun on the road!    



At 8:54 PM, Blogger junjun said...

As much fun as I can traveling and eating on the company dime!    



» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2006 JunJunJumps! | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly