<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15018076?origin\x3dhttp://junjunjumps.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

JunJunJumps!

Days in the life of JunJun and Beb.... Since we noticed folks were getting whiplash trying to catch up with us, we figured freezing ourselves in time and space would be a good thing. Don't forget to surf the Archives! ;)
 

Washington DC

So off to the air I go for another conference...


I came in late into DC and lucked out that a local diner was still serving food. MMM, surf and turf...mmm

The next morn I had time to duck into the Natural History Museum and see
The HOPE diamond
Finally :)




The collection was absolutely incredible.







They even had a little video on the use of mass spectrometers!


Lunch fit for a T-Rex






I do have to say that it made me feel a bit proud to be an American in Washington as there was so much history to see and something to commemorate.


Can I borrow a cup of sugar???


Snuck out a quick bite with Wendy :)




Evening was spent with our customers on a company-sponsored tour of the monuments at night. It was humid and hot but it was an amazing night.




« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2006 JunJunJumps! | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly