<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15018076?origin\x3dhttp://junjunjumps.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

JunJunJumps!

Days in the life of JunJun and Beb.... Since we noticed folks were getting whiplash trying to catch up with us, we figured freezing ourselves in time and space would be a good thing. Don't forget to surf the Archives! ;)
 

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving everyone! The year just passed us by ever so quickly. We do have a lot to give thanks for, our and our family's health and good spirits as well as each other. It was wonderful to see everybody again and even saw my cousins who I used to babysat and change their diapers! My I am getting really old. Anyway, I hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving (if you celebrate it) and wish everyone good health and happiness.

Where is the food?


It is incredible to see the kids now in their teens. My how they all have grown! Des with Mel and Francis with Dus.




The kiddies decided to go outside from some fresh air and to try out the Ripstick. It is an insane skateboard with a free joint in the middle with two wheels on casters. Insane! I could not get on! I guess it is the new "thing" for kids nowadays. I officially am not cool with the kids now. I can't even get on the darn thing for a second!


Timmy makes it look effortless as he shimmies up and down the street. Lali was just content in standing by, watching and looking very pretty :)

Truly though, we can't end the day without...

...without a...


Junjunjumps pic!
Kids en l'air!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2006 JunJunJumps! | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly