Move it to Malaysia...
En route to the next destination, Kuala Lumpur.
A really cool thing to notice when arriving to KL airport is the hectare-upon-hectare of these palms that line the countryside...


A really cool thing to notice when arriving to KL airport is the hectare-upon-hectare of these palms that line the countryside...
Zipping by train to KL city, I was at the Hilton in no time and have ordered room service of Nasi lemak and ginger beer!
I absolutely love coming to the KL Hilton as I think it is the best Hilton there is.
Alas, I am not one to kill time in my room so I am off to check out some shopping at Petaling Market...
You literally can find everything here from fake merchandise to flowers to food, check the old guy out with all the bracelets! Now that is serious style.
Sauntering back to the train, I caught a glimpse of the graffiti here. They actually looked rather cool. As a sweet-smelling present for myself, I got a small ring of jasmine that I placed in a goblet :)
Did you see these fruit and jelly desserts? It was less than a buck!
After customer visits in KL, it was on a plane back to Penang...
....and to catch up on my Koran readings....
....do ACTUAL work! Yes, this is my handiwork in progress at the lab...
Yes, I DO WORK!
Yes, I DO WORK!

» Post a Comment