So Beb and I parted ways as I continue on my Euro tour to lovely and very familiar Zurich.



I checked into my hotel (which was adequate but terrible location as I got propositioned twice by prostitutes) and went by Jelmoli and picked up a righteous pretzel :)

Tokyo style? Puh-leese. Not EVEN remotely close.


So I sauntered to the lake to enjoy the rest of my pretzel and the cloudy sunset. I felt good to be back and even better of my machination afoot.
But first, got to work.
Zurich and Basel were my visits and both went superbly well.
Bought my first class train ticket and I was zooming back to Zurich.


Whew! Done!


some light reading and refreshments.
I love the Swiss trains...


The evening back in the old town was raucous with lots of folks out for dinner and barhopping. I just eased into some sandwiches and called it an evening. Check out the LEYVA leathergoods!
I can't hold it much longer as tomorrow.....
...the..
...machination...
...unveils...
...itself..
BWAHAHAAHAAHA!
This entry was posted
on Sunday, May 25, 2008 at 8:04 PM.
You can skip to the end and leave a response.
Not that I'm so great at updating our blog, but I want to see the pic of your sneaky sneakiness. :) I've enjoyed catching up on your blog, and living vicariously through your world travels, but now I must get some sleep... until next time...
Cheers!
AJ
» Post a Comment