<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15018076?origin\x3dhttp://junjunjumps.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

JunJunJumps!

Days in the life of JunJun and Beb.... Since we noticed folks were getting whiplash trying to catch up with us, we figured freezing ourselves in time and space would be a good thing. Don't forget to surf the Archives! ;)
 

Ry&Ro in GG park

Yup, R&R were back in town so let the mayhem begin!

As the gals shopped, the boys had some fun with the purses..


...striking out on the shopping, we tucked into some incredible foccacia from North Beach. These were from the shop adjacent to Momma's. They are stupendously good. They usually run out by noon some of the customers mentioned. If you taste it you will agree.

Now, I do have a collection of headware and this by far is the craziest...
a Peruvian mohawk cap!



...but oh so much fun :)
I wonder what mischief we can incur today?
With cameraman in tow, I instructed Ry to strut his moneyshaker through the crowds as I try to capture their stealing glances and reaction.

We were in stitches :)


So whachulookinat?


We settled in for a picnic in GG park's arboretum park underneath the efflorescent cherry trees. Goodness, it was surreal.






Peace :)


Nice mop, Ry. Hey Beb! Who's calling now?





Ry junjunjumps!!!

Let us continue the charade shall we?
Mohawk cap on? Flower girls ready?

Let's go!



I KNOW you are looking...


...you soooo cannot resist...even the gopher could not...


...yes it is all real baby...




...take a picture, baby, it will last longer... :)


Boing!!!




Wait! Wait! Come back, come back! I have the shot!!!



Perfectly Priceless :)




NOW that boy's stare wins first prize!
Oh so much mayhem and fun was had by all.
I got to bring this hat around more often.








So we trekked around Stowe Lake and headed back home. Another beautiful picnic day with tons of unforgettable pics down in the memory banks...

So R&R, when are you coming back?
Ro has to try the mohawk next :)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2006 JunJunJumps! | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly