OK, Recapping MAY! Part one!
My, my, my...where do I even begin? May thus far is the undisputed champion of my busiest calendar month to date (and we know what being busy is). But would we have it any other way? Likely not. We love living.... so without much further ado, let me get cracking on updates before I forget or get swamped by next month's agenda!

Finally all moved into our apartment in the City, we sauntered down from Pacific Heights to the Marina and gazed at our new view--the Golden Gate Bridge.

A nice clear view of Alcatraz

Oh yeah, Birgit's birthday...we went to dinner with her and tango partner in a cute place not far from Theatre Artaud


OH yeah, I had to perform at the Steinbeck centre for our dance project, Common Ground (check the archives if you already forgot). Pix were taken from a beach near the dance studio in Marina. Gorgeous day of sun, surf, sand, and of course, gale force winds...

The Motion Pacific Dance Studio Gang: we all went to see a dance performance by Hubbard Street Dance Chicago. We were all floored whilst we ooed and aahed at all the superhuman feats these dancers pulled off. BTW, that is our ballet teacher on the right who kicks major ass!

I spent a day with my Mom as an early Mother's Day celebration. We did a lot of shopping and had sushi--my treat of course. It is amazing how we can now do this together. Something I never could have fathom happening a few years back. My mom and I never really had that type of relationship until recently. She just had surgery on her foot for a really bad bunion but like the trooper she is, she trudged on with her orthotic boot and even drove me around (on her insistence)!

Ah Manteiga, a fellow capoerista and my karate student of mine , who got Jessica's Honda Accord. Yes, we finally are down to one car and Manteiga is just the cool and deserving guy. We sold the car to him for a song. It was our karmic effort to give the car to someone who really can use it and not necessarily sell it for a profit That felt pretty good.

» Post a Comment