Beamed to Baltimore...
It was simply too good to be true. As I thought I would get to finally settle at home, I am off to Baltimore (Johns Hopkins University). Saying bye again to Beb (I probably seen here a total of two days in a month), I repacked and was back on the plane for my fifth week of travel.
No offense to the Baltimore folks, but I did not care for their city. These were the only decent shots. The harbor is nice and developed but nothing else to it but shops and restaurants and the science museum. Other than that, NADA!
No offense to the Baltimore folks, but I did not care for their city. These were the only decent shots. The harbor is nice and developed but nothing else to it but shops and restaurants and the science museum. Other than that, NADA!





» Post a Comment