A few quick trips....
No sooner that my vacation was over, that I am back on the road again. Quick stop at LA....




...and the best part of it all, I got to spend some time with good ole buddy, Mikey. Look for him in sunny CA this fall as he is coming on down for chiropractic school. We can't wait.

LA la la land
Off to Pittsburgh! Gosh, this was the worst travel experience of my career with two cancelled flights and a missed one trying to get to bleary Pittsburgh. Weather across the US has been chilly and freaky, causing headaches on and off the tarmacs. But luckily I did make it.
Off to Pittsburgh! Gosh, this was the worst travel experience of my career with two cancelled flights and a missed one trying to get to bleary Pittsburgh. Weather across the US has been chilly and freaky, causing headaches on and off the tarmacs. But luckily I did make it.


...and the best part of it all, I got to spend some time with good ole buddy, Mikey. Look for him in sunny CA this fall as he is coming on down for chiropractic school. We can't wait.

» Post a Comment