<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15018076?origin\x3dhttp://junjunjumps.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

JunJunJumps!

Days in the life of JunJun and Beb.... Since we noticed folks were getting whiplash trying to catch up with us, we figured freezing ourselves in time and space would be a good thing. Don't forget to surf the Archives! ;)
 

Tokyo!

So I had one day back to repack and off to Asia for two weeks. It did not help that my airline tickets were nowhere to be found but I did make it. I luv Japan and was excited to be returning so soon....but I am already missing Beb.


Checked into the hotel in Shinjuku, I decided to head out into the chilly night for some food...


Hey Mikey! Here is the vendor machine pic you requested! All drinks!

Amidst all the modern facilities, the yakitori alley was filled with smoky stalls serving bbq items to cozied-up patrons. All the stalls were busy and I chickened out again in eating in one of them. Ok, try next time again....


the LOVE sign is just everywhere

Finally, my bento dinner of sushi rice, crab, fish roe! I luv Japan!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2006 JunJunJumps! | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly