On the road again...
But this time, it is somewhere new and hopefully warm and sunny ;)
My manager approved my trip last minute to give 2 30-minute talks for a week's worth of dilly-dallying in Phuket. You bet I was going!

Got to have the prerequisite shades after a 17 hour travail to hide the weary eyes.
This was the Hong Kong airport y'all. I still have another three-hour flight!

...are you surprised that I have yet ANOTHER food shot?

Finally got to the resort. It was muggy and hot and so the AC was quite welcomed.

Funny enough, I turn on the TV and guess what? It was TV Monde Asie doing a special on Deauville! What are the chances?

Resort folks sent up a luscious fruit basket of bananas oranges, rambutan, and mangosteens. Yummy!

The resort was based around the Laguna ("lake") complex so you had opportunities to take the ferry to-and-fro between facilities.

Bliss

Bliss 2....




Junjunjumps! Hello Andaman Sea!

Here are a couple of Thai dancers who were hypnotic and very cool. A colleague and myself were enjoying a few drinks when the came out and began dancing, sans music, in sync. Check it out.
This entry was posted
on Saturday, September 01, 2007 at 1:04 PM.
You can skip to the end and leave a response.
» Post a Comment