T&J part deux
I thought it was rather cute to see the siblings in portraits.
Aren't their noses so cute?
Alas time passed by so quickly as we only had them for a weekend.
Jamie had to fly early but we had more than enough time to catch some yummy breakfast at IHOP. I swear I have these days where pancakes must be consumed!
Got to love those big breakfasts! Cheap too!
Tony did not have to fly out till later so we decided to go for a long walk.
Off to North beach and get some sun.
Stopped by Goorin and Tony picked up an awesome straw fedora which is perfect for the coming seasons. I got meeself a flat cap that looked like a granny knitted!
Uncharacteristically warm, we had to cool down with some gelato.
Heck, we are in the Italian quarter of the city, might as well do as the locals do.
"I like that building"
"I like it too. Oxidation is cool."
"Can you imagine the bathroom in the corner"
"Yup, take about "wedgie" :)"
We passed by the alley adjacent to City Light books (Kerouac anyone?) and sauntered Chinatown.
We ducked into a restaurant to buy a snack to use the bathroom. Bad idea for the snack as the dim sum was uneventful. At least our bladders were eventfully ready for the trek back home.

» Post a Comment