Amsterdam....for a few hours...
Ugh, I spent all day travelling.
I got to Amsterdam, checked into my hotel, and my sales rep sped me off on a whirlwind visit of a couple of customers outside of Amsterdam. I think it was Rotterdam and another nearby town. Needless to say that we were stuck in soooo much traffic.
I had no clue. I guess the train did not directly service the two towns.
But before I knew it, the day was over.

I was dropped off at the train station in Rotterdam. I lucked out that there was a train bound for Amsterdam at 1030 pm. I decided to take a picture of myself in case I was abducted ;)
Boy I looked tired.
I got to Amsterdam, checked into my hotel, and my sales rep sped me off on a whirlwind visit of a couple of customers outside of Amsterdam. I think it was Rotterdam and another nearby town. Needless to say that we were stuck in soooo much traffic.
I had no clue. I guess the train did not directly service the two towns.
But before I knew it, the day was over.
I was dropped off at the train station in Rotterdam. I lucked out that there was a train bound for Amsterdam at 1030 pm. I decided to take a picture of myself in case I was abducted ;)
Boy I looked tired.
Pic on the left was the amazing restaurant we had dinner at. I did not ask for the bill as it was likely a lot! Thank goodness my colleague covered it. Pic on the right? Dam Square in Amsterdam. Yup, lots of folks out late. Yes, you know you are definitely in Amsterdam. You can smell the love.
The carnival seemed like loads of fun but I had a problem. I forgot where my hotel was!!!
Ok, it was near a canal...damn! It was by a bridge...damn damn! So I wandered the west bend and after an hour found my hotel. Amen. I slept for 4 hours and was off to the airport...
HOME!!!

» Post a Comment